skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Thursday
Ti-gris is bad....
Ti-gris is out of control. OK, all you cat people out there --- how do you "train" a kitten? Also, how do I help my calm, older cat deal with the trauma of having an insane younger brother. Help!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
Phoque!
When I was in Newfoundland, I saw a t-shirt that had I ♣ Seals printed on the front. It took me a few seconds to get it - I wish I had boug...
Vote. Just vote.
Y'know, it's been a long four years. You'd never realize it from reading all the crap I've posted here, but us coyotes hate ...
1-handed kitty 'n' meta-blogging
so i m blogging wit 1 hand. because duncan is in my lap and he gets testy when both hands are on the keyboard. he seems to like to have his ...
Emergency Meeting Minutes: 2007-11-09 Part 1 - Meta Contest Winner!
Venue: The Usual Spot On Time: Fourth Dwarf, Coyote, Agatha Late: Conch Shell, the Chair Absent with notice: Independent Observer Emergency...
This just in...
John Baird's cat dies . I had nothing to do with it, honest . But unlike most cats of my acquaintance, it was pretty much the exact opp...
RNDP 5: Smiling at Strangers
In 2006, 29-year-old Alice Brome found the nerve to ask out a man that smiled at her in a restaurant and in doing so, she discovered a new ...
Ask Frank
As part of their expanding public service mandate, the ESIs are proud to offer an insightful new advice column. None other than The Chairman...
30 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
Phoque!
When I was in Newfoundland, I saw a t-shirt that had I ♣ Seals printed on the front. It took me a few seconds to get it - I wish I had boug...
Vote. Just vote.
Y'know, it's been a long four years. You'd never realize it from reading all the crap I've posted here, but us coyotes hate ...
1-handed kitty 'n' meta-blogging
so i m blogging wit 1 hand. because duncan is in my lap and he gets testy when both hands are on the keyboard. he seems to like to have his ...
Emergency Meeting Minutes: 2007-11-09 Part 1 - Meta Contest Winner!
Venue: The Usual Spot On Time: Fourth Dwarf, Coyote, Agatha Late: Conch Shell, the Chair Absent with notice: Independent Observer Emergency...
This just in...
John Baird's cat dies . I had nothing to do with it, honest . But unlike most cats of my acquaintance, it was pretty much the exact opp...
RNDP 5: Smiling at Strangers
In 2006, 29-year-old Alice Brome found the nerve to ask out a man that smiled at her in a restaurant and in doing so, she discovered a new ...
Ask Frank
As part of their expanding public service mandate, the ESIs are proud to offer an insightful new advice column. None other than The Chairman...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Sign Language and Prime Ministers
A little news story about sign language and the prime minister of Thailand sent me on an internet search quest this week. It seems the Thai ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
▼
January
Sic (Ottawa) Transit (in)Gloria Mundi...
Galling Galileo Gamesmanship
ESI - Smarter Than Fifth Graders
Google Poem: More than one way?
RNDP 22: Could Television be the Answer?
Feline Embrace
ESI BeaverBalls™… Got Any?
Feeling pushed?
A national stamp of approval
Dream Interpretation Request #2
RNDP 21: This Week's Developments
Blue Cats
5 reasons why Coyote isn't blogging today...
Ottawa cats sleeping on the coldest night of the year
Canadian Graffiti
Dream Interpretation Request
Things that should be paralyzing Ottawa in 2009
Harmony in cat world
In the nick of name
Unsurprising breaking news: Transit strike continues
Ti-gris is bad....
Changing the channel
It's a Hoot
On the Web: Dipthong and Homeslice
Introducing.....Ti-Gris!
Broken News: Ottawa Transit Strike, Day 27...
6-month Review: Bring on the Cats and the Housing ...
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing