skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Monday
Dream Interpretation Request
I dreamed that I was
Steve McQueen
and that I was boffing
Marilyn Monroe
. What the hell does that mean?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Communist Snowmen and Bears!
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
10 Things I Hate About You *
* And yes, that means you, Sparks Street Mall 1. No trees. 2. One word: Yesterday's. 3. Wanna drive your big honkin' poison-spewing...
RNDP 4: The Feng Shui Dating Coach
Our next stop on the quest for a Revolutionary New Dating Paradigm (RNDP) takes us to Best Life Services where we meet dating coach Kather...
RNDP 24: The Never-Ending Story?
Q: What's the difference between the Never-Ending Story and my quest for a Revolutionary New Dating Paradigm (RNDP)? A: The Never-Endin...
That cell phone law
I held out some hope last fall when Ontario enacted a law banning drivers from using handheld cell phones . Huh. Didn't make a damn bit ...
High Maintenance Women 2 - Defining Terms
High maintenance women are like high maintenance sports cars. They're lots of fun when you're out on the town together, but for ever...
The humanity...
With PM Stephen Harper's recent trashing of Jumpin' Jack Flash ... ...the insanity of world politics and the built-in escalation of ...
Dreaming in Style
Credit: Joan of Arc / KGWA http://kgwa.deviantart.com I dreamed that I had my hair cut short and dyed black (in real life I would go for red...
RNDP 22: Could Television be the Answer?
Pearl Jam fan, Raino, blogged a list of pick-up lines this week. The lines do not yet appear to have been field-tested, but they show promi...
30 days
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Communist Snowmen and Bears!
Sign Language and Prime Ministers
A little news story about sign language and the prime minister of Thailand sent me on an internet search quest this week. It seems the Thai ...
10 Things I Hate About You *
* And yes, that means you, Sparks Street Mall 1. No trees. 2. One word: Yesterday's. 3. Wanna drive your big honkin' poison-spewing...
RNDP 4: The Feng Shui Dating Coach
Our next stop on the quest for a Revolutionary New Dating Paradigm (RNDP) takes us to Best Life Services where we meet dating coach Kather...
RNDP 24: The Never-Ending Story?
Q: What's the difference between the Never-Ending Story and my quest for a Revolutionary New Dating Paradigm (RNDP)? A: The Never-Endin...
That cell phone law
I held out some hope last fall when Ontario enacted a law banning drivers from using handheld cell phones . Huh. Didn't make a damn bit ...
High Maintenance Women 2 - Defining Terms
High maintenance women are like high maintenance sports cars. They're lots of fun when you're out on the town together, but for ever...
The humanity...
With PM Stephen Harper's recent trashing of Jumpin' Jack Flash ... ...the insanity of world politics and the built-in escalation of ...
Dreaming in Style
Credit: Joan of Arc / KGWA http://kgwa.deviantart.com I dreamed that I had my hair cut short and dyed black (in real life I would go for red...
All time
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
▼
January
Sic (Ottawa) Transit (in)Gloria Mundi...
Galling Galileo Gamesmanship
ESI - Smarter Than Fifth Graders
Google Poem: More than one way?
RNDP 22: Could Television be the Answer?
Feline Embrace
ESI BeaverBalls™… Got Any?
Feeling pushed?
A national stamp of approval
Dream Interpretation Request #2
RNDP 21: This Week's Developments
Blue Cats
5 reasons why Coyote isn't blogging today...
Ottawa cats sleeping on the coldest night of the year
Canadian Graffiti
Dream Interpretation Request
Things that should be paralyzing Ottawa in 2009
Harmony in cat world
In the nick of name
Unsurprising breaking news: Transit strike continues
Ti-gris is bad....
Changing the channel
It's a Hoot
On the Web: Dipthong and Homeslice
Introducing.....Ti-Gris!
Broken News: Ottawa Transit Strike, Day 27...
6-month Review: Bring on the Cats and the Housing ...
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing