skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Tuesday
Fifths
As Aggie often reminds us,
there is no fifth
thing.
I think that it is charming that she sees, hears, and speaks no fifth.
But, for
those
who find this idiosyncrasy confusing, here are a few fifths for you to ponder:
a fifth wheel
a fifth of therapy
a fifth of Beethoven
a fifth of Ayabar
a fifth reason to stop smoking
a fifth less
a fifth
(see #5)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
This just in...
John Baird's cat dies . I had nothing to do with it, honest . But unlike most cats of my acquaintance, it was pretty much the exact opp...
Going mediaeval on our asses
As a semimythical coyote, I recognise that mythical cosmogonies, including mine, may be internally consistent, yet correspond only roughly ...
Waxing Weekday
Speaking of fringes, Steve at the Sneeze has a dozen suggestions for ladies who want something stylish in a waxing job . I did a little sear...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
Martinis with Dude
There is a happy skip to our 5M's steps I think, even though she laments having all that energy with M go to nothing. Glad to see this d...
Tank Top Tuesday
Green mesh sweater, green tank top, black bra
Fifth things...
Fifth things -- the fifth things that we never include in this blog, because in this dimension of (alleged) reality, the only true fifth th...
30 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
This just in...
John Baird's cat dies . I had nothing to do with it, honest . But unlike most cats of my acquaintance, it was pretty much the exact opp...
Going mediaeval on our asses
As a semimythical coyote, I recognise that mythical cosmogonies, including mine, may be internally consistent, yet correspond only roughly ...
Waxing Weekday
Speaking of fringes, Steve at the Sneeze has a dozen suggestions for ladies who want something stylish in a waxing job . I did a little sear...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
Martinis with Dude
There is a happy skip to our 5M's steps I think, even though she laments having all that energy with M go to nothing. Glad to see this d...
Tank Top Tuesday
Green mesh sweater, green tank top, black bra
Fifth things...
Fifth things -- the fifth things that we never include in this blog, because in this dimension of (alleged) reality, the only true fifth th...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Sign Language and Prime Ministers
A little news story about sign language and the prime minister of Thailand sent me on an internet search quest this week. It seems the Thai ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2008
►
December
►
November
▼
October
Breaking News - Fraud Alert update!
Things that go bump
Breaking News - Fraud Alert!
Of course, Dwarfie might also be excommunicated...
Tank Top Tuesday
Fifths
Our New Store - Elgin Street Meta Wear
Pre-Posthumous Urban T**t (*) Zeitgeist Award
Scammed and looking for advice...
Workout Wednesday
Tank Top Tuesday
Carry Phone and Answer Machine
Breaking News: Marketing Opportunity at Fashion Week
Breaking News: LOL Dogs!
RNDP 17: Relevant Research
Newsflash: Harmony is no longer blogging
When in doubt, rearrange the deck chairs
Tank Top Tuesday on Friday
Bong Thursday
First Feline of Florence
Tank Top Tuesday
Hand Kissing
6 Ottawa places I don't miss
Are the MPs Wearing their Tin Foil Hats?
More Reminiscences for Things in the Past
Raining catechisms and dogmas
Thong Thursday
Gone baby gone
Tank Top Tuesday
Fantasizing!
Google Poem: Symptoms
Debatacle 2008
ESIs May Need a Correspondent to Keep Up to Date ...
Tong Thursday
The importance of being (fashionably) earnest
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing