Wednesday

Tong Thursday

Here is a summary of my day:
1) Getting pissed off at a know-it-all who knows f-all (KIAWKFA).
2) Obsessing about how annoying KIAWKFA is.
3) Trying to prove that KIAWKFA is "misinformed" by doing a literature search of the latest research...
4) Finding the evidence I need to prove KIAWKFA wrong.
4) Debating whether or not I should present the KIAWKFA with my evidence that he indeed knows f-all.
5) Deciding to go to a yoga class instead.
6) Going to yoga.
7) Practising with my alternative concept-artist band.
8) Eating really good chili prepared by Manny Blue.
9) Watching the French debates.

Conclusion: yoga, chili and concept art is the way to go. Here is my concept artist hero at the moment - Michael Swaine. For inspiration, watch him in a video here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...