skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Thursday
Tank Top Thursday
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
Blogs that are NOT Musie's
In case any of you are new readers to our blog, we recommend you click on "What's going on here" under the photo of Elgin Stre...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
What now?
"What now?" the 5M asks. And so do I. Since my return from the Riviera, I have been suffering from an acute case of blog block. Sh...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Communist Snowmen and Bears!
In Harmony with Equal Opportunity
Harmony was doing her own version of being "in harmony" with Blue Skies last week-end. While others played music and sang, she gi...
Vote. Just vote.
Y'know, it's been a long four years. You'd never realize it from reading all the crap I've posted here, but us coyotes hate ...
Valentine's Special: Audrey’s top-ten list of romantic gestures - continued
Audrey writes: My boyfriend and I were on vacation in Jamaica earlier this month. One evening at the outdoor nightclub, the host began to ...
The Navy Guy
I'm assuming this is not the gay Navy guy (why am I thinking of the Village People?) I did have a bit of a deja-vu reading the 5M's ...
30 days
Blogs that are NOT Musie's
In case any of you are new readers to our blog, we recommend you click on "What's going on here" under the photo of Elgin Stre...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
What now?
"What now?" the 5M asks. And so do I. Since my return from the Riviera, I have been suffering from an acute case of blog block. Sh...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Communist Snowmen and Bears!
In Harmony with Equal Opportunity
Harmony was doing her own version of being "in harmony" with Blue Skies last week-end. While others played music and sang, she gi...
Vote. Just vote.
Y'know, it's been a long four years. You'd never realize it from reading all the crap I've posted here, but us coyotes hate ...
Valentine's Special: Audrey’s top-ten list of romantic gestures - continued
Audrey writes: My boyfriend and I were on vacation in Jamaica earlier this month. One evening at the outdoor nightclub, the host began to ...
The Navy Guy
I'm assuming this is not the gay Navy guy (why am I thinking of the Village People?) I did have a bit of a deja-vu reading the 5M's ...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2008
►
December
▼
November
ESI Motif Roundup
Breaking News*
Playing Along - Nursemyra and t shirt friday
When the world catches Spamish flu
Workout Wednesday
Tank Top Tuesday - Guest Spot
Tea-Shirt Advice
I am not posting for Tuesday because
I'm not posting for Monday because
Bloggers Breakfast
Ottawa Transit: Straight to Plan F
Avoiding awkward moments
Tank Top Thursday
Breaking News
Stringer Tree Guerillas? Never heard of 'em
Tank Top Tuesday
Young Blood in the 'Hood
RNDP 12a: More Romantic Gestures that Score with A...
New at the Meta-Wear Store: Tea-Shirts
This Week's Fun from Ottawa Blogs
To readers appalled by Coyote's cavalier attitude
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Breaking News: Missing wallaby's body found in fie...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
Tank Top Tuesday
Overheard on Somerset Street West
Minutes: Spontaneous Meeting of ESI Editorial Board
When Bloggers Collide or Secret Identities Often A...
Like clockwork
Tank Top Tuesday on Wednesday
Propping up Palin or Meeting Innocence
House of Representatives
RNDP 18: More Developments
Rideau Canal: We Try Harder
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing