Monday

Back from the Beard-Off

Hi, everyone, I'm back from Germany. I didn't do well at the International Championship, but I picked up some tips for New York in two weeks.


Tip #1: You might think it's trite and derivative but the judges and the crowds love an architectural design.

divider

Tip #2: Wear a tie that complements your design


divider

The main thing for me now is to get ready for the World Championship in 2007.

[p.s. Let's not get into the politics and bad blood between the World Championship and the International Championship. I want to go back to the good old days when it was only about the beards.]

[p.p.s Even though I didn't make it to the podium, a big thanks to the Research Department for the help with the great nebula in Orion design. It's not your fault the judges had no appreciation for astronomy.]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...