skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Friday
I say it's spring, and I say the hell with it...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
Live Long and Oppose - Google Poem
Life is too short to have an affair . Life is too short to think small . So live large. Life is too short to be somebody , so be yourself. L...
Bringing down Somerset House
Demolition crews crunched down about ten per cent of Somerset House today. CBC says it's an attempt to gain engineers and repair crews...
Male Waxing London
Of lists and trysts
Metasexual or not, Audrey says blogs need more lists. So she took to the keyboard and tapped out one of her own to spice up the ESI site: My...
The lie of the land
Memo to Defence Minister Peter MacKay RE: Afghan torture Sirrah: You're still a wanker . But it appears that you're evolving into a...
Missing Our Muse
I am missing the 5M. I'm not saying she should come back. I support her in her new private life with R, and send her my best wishes. And...
Why are the ESIs not blogging?
Is it because.... 1) They miss Musie, and refuse to blog until she comments? 2) They are now all busy saving the world? 3) They are sufferi...
Feline Embrace
Call her first, she may be in curlers...
From the Chair's inbox: Public events for September 7, 2008 5 September 2008 Ottawa, Ontario Public event for Prime Minister Stephen Ha...
Empty Space
"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can n...
30 days
Bringing down Somerset House
Demolition crews crunched down about ten per cent of Somerset House today. CBC says it's an attempt to gain engineers and repair crews...
Live Long and Oppose - Google Poem
Life is too short to have an affair . Life is too short to think small . So live large. Life is too short to be somebody , so be yourself. L...
Feline Embrace
Male Waxing London
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
Google Poem: Unrequited?
* I would love to reconnect with my Grade 4 teacher, Mr. Brown. * I would love to try Coze! * I would love to get a look at that house! * ...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
Why Bob Rocks
Ok, just let me go on a bit about Bob . Isn't he fabulous? We met him because he was the Muse's best commentator. Then, he started h...
Clement: "Ignore anyone who says I have porked!"
Tony C. Repeatedly busted for inane utterances in defense of a whole string of dodgy, ideology-driven government doofinesses, and porking on...
Sic (Ottawa) Transit (in)Gloria Mundi...
Huh. On Day 51, call the Ottawa transit strike "officially done". Stick a fork in it. And one apiece into Mayor Larry O'Brien,...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
▼
April
Audrey's Weekend in Rehab Update
People in their lounging robes
Let's all have a good thought for Audrey
Caribou! A progress report on Canada's new nationa...
If dogs run free...
Why I like the Usual Spot
Keep on Struttin'
Of lists and trysts
Introducing the Metasexual
Another Weekend in Outer Space
Contest: Who can find Musie's new blog?
I say it's spring, and I say the hell with it...
No cat, no cradle.
If the shoefitis, wear it
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
The Great Pretender
Emergency Meeting: Monday, April 2
PuBlog Research: Canadian Museum of Civilization
Begging for Metablogging
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing