Tuesday

The Pool Guy, the Dude's Ex and the M Countdown


I'm at home tonight, recovering from my plastic surgery. I expect to be looking fabulous in a couple of weeks when the bandages come off...

I was not surprised to read that the 5M will be meeting the Pool Guy for dinner. Question: Is there an obligation to go out for dinner with any control freak who asks us just because there are no other "explorations" on the horizon? I'm hoping that the Pool Guy has more to offer than the paternalistic comments about her clothing choices. But maybe he's a nice guy. Maybe we need to give him a chance. He is a lawyer, after all!

Now, on to the Dude. The 5M felt guilty -about her phone etiquette?- when she talked to the Dude's ex-girlfriend. So, she decided that she'd "show her good will" by attending the Dude's ex-girlfriend's yoga class. Question: Can someone help me out with this one, please? Conch Shell, perhaps you with all your Zen spiritual yoga training could enlighten us on this? (You see, Aggie does NOT always get it).

M: M is leaving Centretown. At first, I thought it might help the 5M if we put up a "M's leaving Centretown countdown" on our blog once all that Pirate crap comes down. But I don't think it will help. M's moving to Kanata. That is depressing in itself. It's easy to say that the loss of M is for the better. I must say, I'm not feeling all smug and judgmental about this one. And fellow ESIs, I'm not just saying this because I'm trying to endear myself to the 5M's rabid little posse...This is a sad story.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...