Tuesday

Coaching

What is a "balance coach", I asked. A little googling turned up a website with a list of balance coaches and their photos, men and women. Some are cute but they probably have some ethical thing about not dating their clients.

This Life Purpose/Spiritual Coach, is Laurie Rockwell A Modern Day Socrates
A modern day Socrates. Know thyself is what it's all about and Laurie helps you take charge of your life based on the "true you."

"Once I put my heart, mind and my intention into it, Laurie was able to help me discover my purpose in life." - Mary Kelley
Now 5M, might be looking for a coach, but I'm thinking some of us might want to be a coach.

That's where Coach Training Alliance comes in. These folks are all set to take us from being smug judgmental wankers to becoming professional coaches who:
enjoy the financial rewards and personal fulfillment of owning their own businesses while making the world a better place.
They've even got a quiz that will tell you if you've got what it takes [I do, 49 out of 50 points. Hint: it looks like coaches are strongly agreeable, wink, wink]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...