skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Friday
Yummy Bunny
Dear Coyote,
I took this picture just for you.
AmitiƩ, Woodsy
They were promoting
Alice in Wonderland
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
Daddy needs a new cocktail shaker
The banks are having a rough time. Bad publicity about layoffs despite unquestionably handsome profits. Chief NDipper Jack Layton slamming t...
Blogs that are NOT Musie's
In case any of you are new readers to our blog, we recommend you click on "What's going on here" under the photo of Elgin Stre...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
What now?
"What now?" the 5M asks. And so do I. Since my return from the Riviera, I have been suffering from an acute case of blog block. Sh...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Communist Snowmen and Bears!
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
In Harmony with Equal Opportunity
Harmony was doing her own version of being "in harmony" with Blue Skies last week-end. While others played music and sang, she gi...
Phoque!
When I was in Newfoundland, I saw a t-shirt that had I ♣ Seals printed on the front. It took me a few seconds to get it - I wish I had boug...
30 days
Daddy needs a new cocktail shaker
The banks are having a rough time. Bad publicity about layoffs despite unquestionably handsome profits. Chief NDipper Jack Layton slamming t...
Blogs that are NOT Musie's
In case any of you are new readers to our blog, we recommend you click on "What's going on here" under the photo of Elgin Stre...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
What now?
"What now?" the 5M asks. And so do I. Since my return from the Riviera, I have been suffering from an acute case of blog block. Sh...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Communist Snowmen and Bears!
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
In Harmony with Equal Opportunity
Harmony was doing her own version of being "in harmony" with Blue Skies last week-end. While others played music and sang, she gi...
Phoque!
When I was in Newfoundland, I saw a t-shirt that had I ♣ Seals printed on the front. It took me a few seconds to get it - I wish I had boug...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
Mannequin Monday - Paris Edition
All I'm gonna say about that...
Phoque!
Putting the "Anti" into Social Networking. . .
An alternative one, maybe
Pinch Me
The PM on YouTube
That cell phone law
Send in the Clowns
Yummy Bunny
A Taliban bobsled team?
Mannequin Monday
RNDP 29: Dating with Technological Assistance
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing