skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Tuesday
Balls!
Dwarfie dropped by tonight and found me knitting...
"Wow, Woodsy, you sure have big wool balls!"
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Communist Snowmen and Bears!
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Bringing down Somerset House
Demolition crews crunched down about ten per cent of Somerset House today. CBC says it's an attempt to gain engineers and repair crews...
All I'm gonna say about that...
... what with a comprehensive comment thread over on XUP's blog, would be to thank Aggie fulsomely for a stunningly appropriate binder...
An alternative one, maybe
Living the good life on Bay Street, where Richcraft has finally been shamed into tearing down its derelict properties
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
What now?
"What now?" the 5M asks. And so do I. Since my return from the Riviera, I have been suffering from an acute case of blog block. Sh...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
10 Things I Hate About You *
* And yes, that means you, Sparks Street Mall 1. No trees. 2. One word: Yesterday's. 3. Wanna drive your big honkin' poison-spewing...
RNDP 4: The Feng Shui Dating Coach
Our next stop on the quest for a Revolutionary New Dating Paradigm (RNDP) takes us to Best Life Services where we meet dating coach Kather...
30 days
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Breaking News - Spotted on Elgin Street
Communist Snowmen and Bears!
Sign Language and Prime Ministers
A little news story about sign language and the prime minister of Thailand sent me on an internet search quest this week. It seems the Thai ...
Bringing down Somerset House
Demolition crews crunched down about ten per cent of Somerset House today. CBC says it's an attempt to gain engineers and repair crews...
All I'm gonna say about that...
... what with a comprehensive comment thread over on XUP's blog, would be to thank Aggie fulsomely for a stunningly appropriate binder...
An alternative one, maybe
Living the good life on Bay Street, where Richcraft has finally been shamed into tearing down its derelict properties
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
What now?
"What now?" the 5M asks. And so do I. Since my return from the Riviera, I have been suffering from an acute case of blog block. Sh...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
10 Things I Hate About You *
* And yes, that means you, Sparks Street Mall 1. No trees. 2. One word: Yesterday's. 3. Wanna drive your big honkin' poison-spewing...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
▼
February
Mister Sloppy's hard drive hygiene hints
Burlesque, yes. Tawdry, no.
Buy Me
Google Poem – Extreme Love
Not just another tawdry burlesque...
Change we really could believe in
Burlesque Beauty
RNDP 23: More on Online
Emergency Meeting Minutes: Next stop, Bulk Barn
A heartfelt Valentine to our readers...
Beware ye faint of heart
Heart shaped world
Valentine's Special: Audrey’s top-ten list of roma...
Nod to Bob
OC Transpo: Still a few bugs in the system
RNDP: Phoning It In
The InterTubes According to Google
OCTranspo: A streetcar named disaster
Balls!
How many Arubans are feeling about this winter
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ot...
More Art and Joy!
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing