skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Saturday
Urban Olympics:Bank Street Hurdles
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
Feline Embrace
Google Poem: Unrequited?
* I would love to reconnect with my Grade 4 teacher, Mr. Brown. * I would love to try Coze! * I would love to get a look at that house! * ...
Live Long and Oppose - Google Poem
Life is too short to have an affair . Life is too short to think small . So live large. Life is too short to be somebody , so be yourself. L...
Sic (Ottawa) Transit (in)Gloria Mundi...
Huh. On Day 51, call the Ottawa transit strike "officially done". Stick a fork in it. And one apiece into Mayor Larry O'Brien,...
His and Hers
I suspect that this truck belongs to a man, and that this jeep belongs to a woman.
Bringing down Somerset House
Demolition crews crunched down about ten per cent of Somerset House today. CBC says it's an attempt to gain engineers and repair crews...
Yawn. Lessee here....
A coyote assassination contest , you say? With shotguns as prizes? Provided you present evidence confirming your murderous success? Obvious...
Metabloggers Missing in Wake of Rita
MIAMI (Reuters) – Noted Ottawa metabloggers, the Elgin Street Irregulars, were reported missing after the vessel they had chartered failed t...
Conch Shell greets her fellow ESI's, and issues message
Ah, you guys. Thanks for making the Conchie Returns video for me, although aren't you giving your identities away? Yes, it's been a ...
Tank Top Thursday
30 days
Bringing down Somerset House
Demolition crews crunched down about ten per cent of Somerset House today. CBC says it's an attempt to gain engineers and repair crews...
Live Long and Oppose - Google Poem
Life is too short to have an affair . Life is too short to think small . So live large. Life is too short to be somebody , so be yourself. L...
Feline Embrace
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
Google Poem: Unrequited?
* I would love to reconnect with my Grade 4 teacher, Mr. Brown. * I would love to try Coze! * I would love to get a look at that house! * ...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
Sic (Ottawa) Transit (in)Gloria Mundi...
Huh. On Day 51, call the Ottawa transit strike "officially done". Stick a fork in it. And one apiece into Mayor Larry O'Brien,...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
His and Hers
I suspect that this truck belongs to a man, and that this jeep belongs to a woman.
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
▼
August
RNDP 14: A Google Poem - People who need a new par...
Note to aspiring buskers
Explanations you pervs force us to make
Saving trees with Larry
In Harmony with Equal Opportunity
Downtown redevelopment in the wind?
Proposed temporary interim position on waxing, unt...
The Dangers of Slacking Off
RNDP 13: Avatars
Urban Olympics:Bank Street Hurdles
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing