skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Friday
Peter MacKay, still? Oh, what the heck...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
Alphababble
So, I was trying to hold my tongue in just the right way to tweak the ol' rabbit ears around to the optimal orientation to snare CSI-NY...
Because the night...
She may be the queen of rock 'n' roll, so why shouldn't she play a palace? Patti Smith and two of her band members, Lenny Kaye...
Hand Kissing
Last Spring, I was kissed on the hand by three different men - a family friend, a taxi driver , and the doorman at a tavern all within a wee...
Martinis with Dude
There is a happy skip to our 5M's steps I think, even though she laments having all that energy with M go to nothing. Glad to see this d...
Emergency Meeting Minutes: 2009-05-10
Venue: The Usual Spot Present: Agatha, 4th Dwarf, Conch Shell, Coyote, Woodsy Guests: Shaggy Waiter Regrets : Chair, Independent Observe...
Summer Solstice
For those of you that don't know what to buy your very favourite - indeed, your only * - blog-coyote-about-town as a thoughtful and much...
Time out from our regular programming
We take time out from our regularly scheduled programming to wish all and sundry in the ESI Broadcasting System (ESI-BS) viewing area a hear...
Male Waxing London
The r*tf*ck effect deconstructed
In the quasi/legal three ring circus that was Ottawa yesterday: A former PM rehashed and reshaded ancient (disingenuous) self-justifications...
Emergency Meeting Minutes: 2006-05-24
Emergency ESI meeting , May 24, 2006, at the usual spot Present: Agatha, Coyote, The Independent Observer (minute-taker), 4th Dwarf, Conch S...
30 days
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
The struggle continues
This week, there's a new tear in the fabric of downtown Ottawa. Zoom writes about it here . I don't have anything to add to that ver...
Forget Larry, Let’s Talk About Flirting
Over at the Elgin Street Muse blog, there is quite a bit of talk about flirting. Manny Blue mentioned that flirting is a four season activit...
Wankitudinosity
The Irregulars know from wank. And if there's one thing we at ESI Inc. believe we deserve, it is the acknowledgement, nay, adulation, of...
Alphababble
So, I was trying to hold my tongue in just the right way to tweak the ol' rabbit ears around to the optimal orientation to snare CSI-NY...
Because the night...
She may be the queen of rock 'n' roll, so why shouldn't she play a palace? Patti Smith and two of her band members, Lenny Kaye...
Hero worship
Autumn overtakes us coyotes with all the wit and subtlety of a drunken buncha city cowboys shooting varmints from the box of a careening hal...
Hand Kissing
Last Spring, I was kissed on the hand by three different men - a family friend, a taxi driver , and the doorman at a tavern all within a wee...
Clement: "Ignore anyone who says I have porked!"
Tony C. Repeatedly busted for inane utterances in defense of a whole string of dodgy, ideology-driven government doofinesses, and porking on...
Sic (Ottawa) Transit (in)Gloria Mundi...
Huh. On Day 51, call the Ottawa transit strike "officially done". Stick a fork in it. And one apiece into Mayor Larry O'Brien,...
All time
Ottawa Transit: Straight to Plan F
I see we're trying to roll out yet another Plan B on the Transit Plan thing - again. This time, $7.2 billion buys the city a couple of r...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Coping with the Economic Downturn
Audrey’s Survey Says… When I was a little girl, my family predicted that I’d be a banker when I grew up, since I loved money. Monopoly was ...
Male Waxing London
Avoiding awkward moments
I've heard a rumour that Woodsy might be running into some Ottawa bloggers this weekend. Since bloggers are inquisitive and yet shy at t...
Blogging with Freya
Freya is sitting on my lap as I type this. She's purring like a muffled V-8 engine where one of the cylinders is missing a stroke. Or m...
It's a new day
I find it interesting how we all want to share our experience of learning of the 9/11 destruction and how quickly we realized "everythi...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
▼
December
Mister Sloppy wishes you all a Joyous HannuKwanzaC...
Not just Il, but dead...
Ottawahenge or Ottawagate?
Paging Councillor Bubbles
Peter MacKay, still? Oh, what the heck...
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing