skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Thursday
Lite Rite Nite
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
Feline Embrace
Sic (Ottawa) Transit (in)Gloria Mundi...
Huh. On Day 51, call the Ottawa transit strike "officially done". Stick a fork in it. And one apiece into Mayor Larry O'Brien,...
His and Hers
I suspect that this truck belongs to a man, and that this jeep belongs to a woman.
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
Bringing down Somerset House
Demolition crews crunched down about ten per cent of Somerset House today. CBC says it's an attempt to gain engineers and repair crews...
Love means not ever having to say you're sorry you wrote Love Story
The New York Times announced this morning that Love Story author Erich Segal has died . Some of the younger among you won't remember t...
Google Poem: Unrequited?
* I would love to reconnect with my Grade 4 teacher, Mr. Brown. * I would love to try Coze! * I would love to get a look at that house! * ...
Rahim redux
The quiet sucking sound at ex-MP Rahim Jaffer's parliamentary hearing Wednesday was his former pals vacuuming the last of his political ...
30 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
Feline Embrace
Sic (Ottawa) Transit (in)Gloria Mundi...
Huh. On Day 51, call the Ottawa transit strike "officially done". Stick a fork in it. And one apiece into Mayor Larry O'Brien,...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
His and Hers
I suspect that this truck belongs to a man, and that this jeep belongs to a woman.
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
Bringing down Somerset House
Demolition crews crunched down about ten per cent of Somerset House today. CBC says it's an attempt to gain engineers and repair crews...
Love means not ever having to say you're sorry you wrote Love Story
The New York Times announced this morning that Love Story author Erich Segal has died . Some of the younger among you won't remember t...
Google Poem: Unrequited?
* I would love to reconnect with my Grade 4 teacher, Mr. Brown. * I would love to try Coze! * I would love to get a look at that house! * ...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Exploring Outer Space without a Spaceship
With the serious shortage of positions for trained space pirates, I've been forced to find creative ways to explore strange new worlds. ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2007
▼
December
e-positioning for eco-sitioning *
Ecstasy
A franchise opportunity for Coyote
Creepy as ever
Google Poem: Might as well believe it
Warning to a friend
Christmas Reading for the Chair
Canada's Connection to Cool
Avatar Battles: What I'm talking about
Emergency Meeting Minutes: 2007-12-18
Bank & Somerset...
Announcement
The mathematics of Larryness
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Oh, and that Schreiber/ Mulroney thing...?
Urban Pedestrian Still Missing-in-Action
Bringing down Somerset House
Presenting..... Tiana's Prize
Where is the Urban Pedestrian?
Lite Rite Nite
AndrewZRX: Motorcycles, Birth Classes and Roundabouts
Requiem for a Tavern
Halloooo, Winter!
This just in...
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing