Monday

Remedies for post-vacation/end-of-summer blues

I'm back from the Riviera and am now dealing with the back-to-reality blues after days of lounging on the beach and having to make difficult decisions like: fresh scallops or mussels? get up at 11 or noon? SPF 30 or 40? Freshwater or saltwater swimming? Red or white?

I know after all of this I should not be feeling sorry for myself. But I am! Here are some things I'm doing and will do this evening to remedy my blues:

1) Making cranberry sauce with the cranberries I picked. This is making me feel productive, although they just boiled over on the stove, creating a big mess.
2) Clean up mess from cranberry sauce-making project.
3) Unpacking dirty clothes and sorting them into laundry piles. Not really fun, but keeps me busy.
4) Read trashy magazine. I still haven't heard what the deal is with Tom and Katie's baby.
5) Throw things out. It's garbage night.
6) Catch up on the blog. Still no sign of the 5M. I have a feeling she is going to pop up one of these days with a baby blog. They seem to be all the rage these days, but probably not something the ESIs would be interested in following.
7) That is all I've come up with so far. I'm open to other suggestions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...