Tuesday

Plan B for Aggie

Okay. She tried intimacy. It didn't work. At least not enough to get us talking about her all the time and analyzing her life. Putting cams in the sidebar, inventing cartoons, and all that.

I think she should try expressing controversial opinions and then sticking to them.

Examples:

Bananas:
...I thought, "That's not art", and then felt like a reactionary for thinking this.
Aggie, go with it! Why is it not art?

The Superbowl:
My superbowl companions and I agreed that medleys generally suck.
...
Thanks, Harmony. I sure am glad I used that qualifier...
Come on, Agatha, medleys do suck! If you like the song, you want the whole thing, if you don't like the song, who wants 20 seconds of it?

Lucinda:
She is the goddess of broken hearts.
Who is going to disagree with that? (a) People who don't know Lucinda Williams can't. (b) People who do know her have to agree because they know it's not cool to suggest that someone else is actually the goddess of broken hearts.

Musie's secret blog:
I'm sorry she was driven off the blogosphere....
Perhaps I should have said that Musie chose to remove herself for reasons unknown.
Dame Agatha! Where is your pride? Stick with your guns, woman!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...