Tuesday

Bl@gging @ggie

Aggie has hung out a new 'default muse' shingle over on her blog with a new colour scheme evocative of certain, ummm, other muses of our acquaintance, and with a new tag line that pretty much sums it up.

Is it wise to invite, indeed flaunt, such a blatant comparison? I mean, I prob'ly shouldn't be biting the ankle of the hand that's throwin' me a bone here, but hey, I'm a very badly domesticated puppy and I just need to draw up a list or two to straighten out a few things in my own dim doggie mind:

Muse:
  • Lives downtown
  • Dysfunctional relationship(s)
  • Cringeworthy revelatory details
  • It's all about her
Aggie:
  • Lives downtown
  • Dysfunctional automobile
  • Cringeworthy bandages all over her face
  • It's all about her
Okay. Not really sure what all of this ecologically-driven (Hah! Good one!) angst over a car is about, since I pretty much walk wherever I go, but maybe we can work with this....

Hey, Aggie! Start combing your bandaids! It's Cecil B. DeMille's third cousin's little sister's former best friend on the blower! Ya might hafta get ready for your close-up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...