Tuesday

Zizou, Bluesfest & Personal Training Update

It's been a busy week with the World Cup, the Bluesfest....and my personal training.

1) Zizou. I don't know what happened there. Apparently, he has an "anger management" problem. They say he got a red card for stomping a Saudi about a 5 years ago. One source reported that it was the Italian calling him a terrorist that led to the head-butting. That seems lame. I think the Italian was trashtalking Zizou's mama... This incident reminded me that you have to watch out for those 'cool' guys. They are pressure cookers ready to blow.

2) Bluesfest. Isn't it great? I fell in love with Peter Karp last night. Bought his CD and then stalked him. Sigh. Roxanne Potvin is lovely, but maybe too young to be singing the blues? Rickie Lee Jones. Messy. Looks like life has taken a toll on her liver.

3) Personal Training Update. I have not been walking, but am using my bicycle as my means of transportation. Things I have learned: a) don't leave anything on your bike that can be stolen, because it will get stolen. b) you can buy bike lights at the dollar store, and then you don't feel as bad when they get stolen (4th Dwarf taught me this one) c)a garbage bag can work well as a makeshift rain poncho.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...