skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Friday
"Not finished yet" - Mayor Larry
Dear god. What could possibly be left for him to screw up...?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
Love means not ever having to say you're sorry you wrote Love Story
The New York Times announced this morning that Love Story author Erich Segal has died . Some of the younger among you won't remember t...
Google Poem: Unrequited?
* I would love to reconnect with my Grade 4 teacher, Mr. Brown. * I would love to try Coze! * I would love to get a look at that house! * ...
Rahim redux
The quiet sucking sound at ex-MP Rahim Jaffer's parliamentary hearing Wednesday was his former pals vacuuming the last of his political ...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Fifth things...
Fifth things -- the fifth things that we never include in this blog, because in this dimension of (alleged) reality, the only true fifth th...
Yawn. Lessee here....
A coyote assassination contest , you say? With shotguns as prizes? Provided you present evidence confirming your murderous success? Obvious...
Now that Bluesfest is over ...
Cedric would like to apologize for: (*) Knocking the cell phone out of that young woman's hands during a beer run (*) Drooling on Neko ...
30 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
Love means not ever having to say you're sorry you wrote Love Story
The New York Times announced this morning that Love Story author Erich Segal has died . Some of the younger among you won't remember t...
Google Poem: Unrequited?
* I would love to reconnect with my Grade 4 teacher, Mr. Brown. * I would love to try Coze! * I would love to get a look at that house! * ...
Rahim redux
The quiet sucking sound at ex-MP Rahim Jaffer's parliamentary hearing Wednesday was his former pals vacuuming the last of his political ...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Fifth things...
Fifth things -- the fifth things that we never include in this blog, because in this dimension of (alleged) reality, the only true fifth th...
Yawn. Lessee here....
A coyote assassination contest , you say? With shotguns as prizes? Provided you present evidence confirming your murderous success? Obvious...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Sign Language and Prime Ministers
A little news story about sign language and the prime minister of Thailand sent me on an internet search quest this week. It seems the Thai ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
▼
September
I went to International Talk Like a Pirate Day...
Varmints... and varmints
"Not finished yet" - Mayor Larry
Annoying phrase of the day: Housing Bubble
Summer's end
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing