skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Inspirations
online marketing
online marketing
Tuesday
Don't worry, spring is just around the corner
Image:
Audrey
braved Florence traffic to capture this doggone vespa shot
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
7 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
This just in...
John Baird's cat dies . I had nothing to do with it, honest . But unlike most cats of my acquaintance, it was pretty much the exact opp...
Waxing Weekday
Speaking of fringes, Steve at the Sneeze has a dozen suggestions for ladies who want something stylish in a waxing job . I did a little sear...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
Martinis with Dude
There is a happy skip to our 5M's steps I think, even though she laments having all that energy with M go to nothing. Glad to see this d...
Tank Top Tuesday
Green mesh sweater, green tank top, black bra
Fifth things...
Fifth things -- the fifth things that we never include in this blog, because in this dimension of (alleged) reality, the only true fifth th...
Now that Bluesfest is over ...
Cedric would like to apologize for: (*) Knocking the cell phone out of that young woman's hands during a beer run (*) Drooling on Neko ...
30 days
And overpriced houses to boot...
Spoken word performance A full night of Aboriginal artists CBC celebrities Only five years old and it's already become more self-indulge...
The principal principle principle
Lately, I have noticed a disturbing trend in the language of the prime minister and his henchthingies. You know, the new-but-rapidly-aging t...
Finally, a sprinkling of public art
Ottawa's new watering can sculpture at the corner of Kent and Slater streets. Perhaps the can should be filled with vinegar given the ne...
This just in...
John Baird's cat dies . I had nothing to do with it, honest . But unlike most cats of my acquaintance, it was pretty much the exact opp...
Waxing Weekday
Speaking of fringes, Steve at the Sneeze has a dozen suggestions for ladies who want something stylish in a waxing job . I did a little sear...
50th birthday of the bikini: A brief analysis (of unintended consequences)
Coyote and I were musing the other day that some things just can't miss. Until they go horribly awry. Remember, for instance, the paperl...
Martinis with Dude
There is a happy skip to our 5M's steps I think, even though she laments having all that energy with M go to nothing. Glad to see this d...
Tank Top Tuesday
Green mesh sweater, green tank top, black bra
Fifth things...
Fifth things -- the fifth things that we never include in this blog, because in this dimension of (alleged) reality, the only true fifth th...
Now that Bluesfest is over ...
Cedric would like to apologize for: (*) Knocking the cell phone out of that young woman's hands during a beer run (*) Drooling on Neko ...
All time
Remember, keep your brush on the ice
City hockey fans have yet to recover from the whooping that Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins inflicted on the Ottawa Senators in t...
Death, taxes and, oh yeah, annoying phone calls
You might think Canada's tax collectors would be a sharp bunch. Competent, educated, shrewd, with sharpened pencils at the ready. And th...
Avoiding the elephant in the womb
On a recent visit to one of my ancestral homelands, I met up with an old friend who is with child. She was waiting for me on the sidewalk o...
How many of us are feeling about this winter in Ottawa
Send in the Clowns
Every time that I notice this mannequin, I am startled for a second. But, despite her clownish hair and her maniacal smile , she has excelle...
Publog Research: Preston Hardware
Fieldwork by the Research Director and Coyote, Easter Weekend 2007: Pluses (Features to emulate) FREE! ESPRESSO! SHOTS! Minuses (Features to...
Wading in to the chocolate morass
As Zoom has noted , these are the dog days of blogging. Oh, hey: I'm a dog. A dog about to risk life and limb by weighing in on the Gre...
People in their lounging robes
I love Le Nordik , the scandinavian spa just 20 minutes from Ottawa. It is amazing, and reasonably priced. Much cheaper than therapy, and y...
Unreasonable demands
A number of demands have been made on me as the new muse that I deem to be unreasonable. 1) That I disclose details of my sex life . The 5th...
Sign Language and Prime Ministers
A little news story about sign language and the prime minister of Thailand sent me on an internet search quest this week. It seems the Thai ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
October
►
2012
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
Breaking News: Tommy & Lefebvre burns
Why I Like Chinese Doctors
Stunned?
Don't worry, spring is just around the corner
Buy Curious
Winging off in a New Direction
Spring, ummm, unleashed
Workout Wednesday: Aruban pole-dancers
Dewey Decimal Dame
Happy St. Pattie's Day...
Coping: The Google Poem
A Less Lofty View on Coping with the Economic Down...
A fifth of Friday the 13th...
Good things about the Economic Downturn
Coping with The Economic Downturn, Part 5
Coping with The Economic Downturn, Part 4
Fish Tale
Bloggers and Brunch
An excellent idea from Bandobras
Coping with The Economic Downturn, Part 3
Unfit to print...?
Coping with The Economic Downturn, Part 2
Coping with the Economic Downturn
Summer Memories
Tales from the sickroom floor
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2006
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
2005
►
September
►
August
►
July
online marketing